The Office of Events Services is more than a reservations office. We are your one stop shop for all events on campus. Our mission is to provide professional event planning support and information for all events on campus. Whether you are planning an event for 5 or 1000, our office can help you with your planning and preparations.
Call us for a tour or visit and see for yourself how we can make your next business meeting a resounding success! Email us today to reserve your room at email@example.com!
Full catering services at Genesee Community College are provided by AVI Foodsystems. When reserving a room you will receive contact information for our Catering Department to place your order. We will be happy to customize your event to your exact specifications.
So that we can best serve you:
- We request a guarantee of guests at least one week prior to your event. If no changes are confirmed, service will be billed per your original request.
- To ensure quality and pricing, orders are to be placed 2-3 weeks prior to the event.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to your event in order to avoid a cancellation charge.
- AVI Foodsystems will provide table cloths for buffet tables.
- Payment is expected at time of service. Tax exempt organizations must provide a tax exempt form prior to their event. AVI Foodsystems accepts all major credit cards.
For more information contact our Events Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each conference, meeting or lecture room includes comfortable seating, state-of-the-art audiovisual services and high-speed (including wireless) Internet access. We also provide “break-out” rooms for small group seminars and workshops. All of this and more at affordable rates, with full catering services.
Computer training labs, video and satellite conferencing, on-site technical support, catering and a tiered-lecture hall are all waiting for you at our campus. We have the expertise and experience to ensure your event is a complete success.
You’ll enjoy competitive rates which include:
- State-of-the-art Audiovisual Equipment
- High Speed Internet Access
- Dry Erase White Boards
- Flip Charts
- Adjustable Meeting Room Lighting
- Pre-Event Material Delivery and Storage
- Ergonomic Seating
- Free On-Campus Parking
In addition to the full range of state-of-the-art presentation equipment, each of the 150 seats feature computer cable access to the internet. Size 53’ x 36’ – Maximum Seating = 150
With 24 high-tech work stations and an instructor station, our computer lab is designed to effectively train professionals on the latest computer technology. Size 22’ x 36’ – Maximum Seating = 24
Small Meeting Rooms
Designed for smaller gatherings and “break-out” sessions, each features a full line of electronic presentation equipment, television and white boards. Size 15’ x 21’ – Maximum Seating = 12
Medium Meeting Rooms
Rooms are adjacent to one another, and each offers a complete array of electronic presentation equipment and white boards. Size 24’ x 36’ – Maximum Seating = 35
Large Flexible Meeting Rooms
With a central fold-away wall, this large room offers the flexibility to be made into two smaller, half-sized rooms each accommodating up to 35 people. Both rooms feature a complete array of electronic presentation equipment and white boards. Size 24’ x 36’ – Maximum Seating = 70 for full room and 35 for half room