Degree Applications can be completed through your myGCC account. Below are instructions on how to do so.
- Make sure that all program requirements have been met-including the reading and math requirement and a 2.0 grade point average. If you have any questions concerning requirements, see your advisor.
- Students receiving two diplomas simultaneously must complete an application for each degree.
- Commencement is held once a year in May. Students receiving Degrees or Certificates through August will be allowed to participate in the Commencement exercises.
- All information and updates pertaining to your degree will be sent to your Genesee email account. Please be sure to check your account regularly.
- Apply to graduate through myGCC
- Log into your myGCC account
- Select “My Account” on the Student Page
- Click the “Self-Service” button on the left side of the page to log in to your Experience dashboard.
- On the “Student Records Access” card, click “Apply to Graduate”.
- Follow instructions on how to apply